View Single Post
Old 03-18-2016, 02:55 PM   #110 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicerX View Post
This is why I plan to grab a Nismo 370 with cash when the time is right. I gotta buy a house first. I plan to have it in my "forever" collection.

However, if I could swing an R34 when the time is right, then SO BE IT.
Funny you say that... I've been pondering a 2016 Nismo but... that would be my third Z34 and with the potential Z35 coming. I don't want to spend too much on swapping cars. It's bad enough the corvette GS and camaro ZL1 have me hard and horny! I wouldn't mind having the current N/a nismo and a next gen turbo nismo.

I'm just so confused.... that's why I haven't made a move. These types of decisions are so emotional.

Then there's a used F-Type R that just screams, buy me buy me. Lots of good choices. Different philosophies of driving to enjoy.