View Single Post
Old 03-17-2016, 09:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
acwillhite
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370 blk m6
acwillhite is on a distinguished road
Default know nothing about audio just want simple direct replacement speakers non bose base z

first of all hello, new to the forum, first post and my first Z. it's the base sport i guess. anyway its not the model that comes with the bose system. I know nothing at all about audio at all except that the oem system in this vehicle sucks. I know everyone has different opinions, so I'll try to narrow the choices down. I just want to replace all of the oem speakers with much better ones, I want everything to be a direct replacement and to retain the oem speaker covers. I don't want to buy an amp, run any wires, install a crossover(since i really dont know what that is anyway). I just need recommendations on good direct replacement speakers and a head unit if you guys recommend it (bluetooth would be nice). budget is about $1000 give or take. model/part numbers would be great because Im good at ordering wrong parts ha. before i get flamed, yes i searched and read 10 pages of threads but the information was inconsistent and usually more involved than i wanted to get with this. Thanks in advance for the help. -Al
acwillhite is offline   Reply With Quote