View Single Post
Old 03-16-2016, 07:34 PM   #1331 (permalink)
COSMO
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 Touring GTM TT
COSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond reputeCOSMO has a reputation beyond repute

Bringing this thread from the DEAD!!!!

For those who care and those who don't here don't care here goes......
Built motor from Bobby=Vortex, VSR, PRS,RJM, etc etc etc blown at around 2k miles. The cylinder didn't crack but a chunk was taken out.. lol
Yes I put my faith and lots of money in this guy to find out he can't leave the state of FL due to fraud over 50k, paying on several judgments to others to whom he has blown their motors as well, etc etc. Needless to say after speaking with his probation officer I no longer have any dealings with bobby Ralston.
Goods news I'm having bryan brooks build my new closed deck block with the only precision gen2 twin scroll 6466 switching from uprev to ecutek (no more maf issues with high boost). Before my motor blew it dynod at 748whp and 705tq at 25lbs. I've decided to continue this thread in hopes of saving any other unsuspectful people from his full line of bs but not to to be bashed ( in which I'm sure that will happen anyway on this forum).. Stay tuned and I will post up the motor pics.
Peace...

Last edited by COSMO; 03-16-2016 at 07:47 PM.