View Single Post
Old 03-16-2016, 06:30 PM   #409 (permalink)
Ryan @ RJM
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09' G37S Coupe
Ryan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to all
Thumbs up Next Batch and New Product Coming to RJM

ETA for the next batch of laser cut parts to resume production is Friday March 25th. Get your orders in early for best delivery as units are fabricated and shipped in the order in which they're received once parts arrive in house at ~4 per working day. The last batch sold out completely before the new units even arrived in house and orders are already stacking up towards the next batch of 25 units. So if you're looking to pick one up this month you'd better act fast before they sell out again

As well I have some big news. I've been hard at work these past few months developing a custom manufactured Premium HD Master Cylinder for the 370Z/G37 platforms to rival or better the aftermarket offerings currently available for the 350Z's. I'm currently in the final stages of development testing and will begin rolling these out next month if all goes to plan

Home of the A.F.P. Upgraded Clutch Pedal System. Smoother Launches, Smoother Shifts & Improved Clutch Control Like No Other Pedal Mod You've Experianced Before Guaranteed!
Visit www.RJMPerformance.com or Email Ryan@RJMPerformance.com Also Don't Forget to Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/RJM-Performance
Ryan @ RJM is offline   Reply With Quote