View Single Post
Old 03-16-2016, 01:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice97 View Post
... Sounds like throttle bodies need cleaning as well as the MAP and MAF sensors. These are all easy to do and should cost you no more than the can of cleaner and some towels. ...
edit: When I say clean I mean clean manually not just spray and wipe. Remove(no need to unplug wires) and clean them with towels and q-tips. When i cleaned mine i removed every bit of buildup i could.
This ^.

Should have been done when you discovered the car was being run without air filters. Be sure to clean all the piping from filter boxes to intake manifold.