View Single Post
Old 03-15-2016, 11:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
shihtake
Base Member

Drives: '12 370Z
shihtake is on a distinguished road
Default PART OUT: Top Secret, Rays Volk TE37, Fast Intentions, BC Racing [HOUSTON]

Everything is sold but the Top Secret front lip and Top Secret side skirts.

( Click to show/hide )
Hey everyone, I finally decided that it's time to move on from the Z. Please note that my Z is a daily driver, so be aware of normal wear and tear. I will do my best to describe and photograph any damage (these are the photos I have on my computer). For verification, I have plenty of pics of the car with these parts on Instagram, or I can take pics with my username as needed.

I am located in Houston, Texas and local buyers are preferred. I am not looking to ship any large items, but if you're making a long trip down for them I can work with you on price. I am active in the Houston Z/import community, and we can meet up at one of the many meets we have throughout the week. I would also be happy to do combo pricing if you're interested in more than one thing.

All prices are without Paypal fees, but cash is preferred. I have included links to retailers for your research.

I don't check PM on here much, so please contact me via:
( Click to show/hide )
email me at joseph.shih@gmail.com or send me a direct message on Instagram: @shihtake.

Shipping info:
( Click to show/hide )
I have been asked to get shipping quotes, but UPS Ground has them pretty high due to size and weight. If you are willing to take the risk of using another shipping vendor, please feel free. These parts are rare, and it would really kill me to know that they got damaged in shipping, even if insured.

The lip and side skirts will be a bit tricky finding a big enough box, but shipping them will be about $200-$300 depending where you are in the continental US. Packaging will cost $50-80 if I can find a suitable box.

International shipping is probably going to be $1000+ due to customs and the size of the package. If you have a favorite alternative shipping company and would like to take on the risk yourself, please feel free to send me a message.

Top Secret front lip - $600 ($1000 shipped)
Bulletproof Automotive
Full carbon fiber, with Top Secret emblem embedded on the front. Fitment is very good. Bottom has a fair amount of scratches from being low, and I've touched up some scratches on the bottom with fiberglass resin.

Top Secret side skirts - $500 ($800 shipped)
Bulletproof Automotive
Half carbon fiber, half FRP, painted A54 (solid red).
Driver side notes: Fitment is very good. Some scratches on bottom from being low.
Passenger side notes: Fitment is fair. There is a large chip in the paint where it interferes with the door. Bottom is cracked with some scratches from bottoming out, but I have repaired the crack by laying an extra layer of fiberglass on the inside.

More close-ups:
( Click to show/hide )

Passenger side, area interfering with my door:

Passenger side, underneath with crack:

SOLD ITEMS BELOW:

( Click to show/hide )

Rays Volk Racing TE37 (bronze) - SOLD
RavSpec
Wheel specs: 5x114.3, 19x9.5 +12, 19x10.5+12
Tire specs: Hankook Ventus V12 evo2 255/35/19 (6/32), 265/35/19 (5/32)
Pretty rare fitment and color combination, I've only seen a few of these around. Comes with blue Rays valve stems, red Rays valve caps, and Volk Racing center caps (high). I am running a 15mm H+R spacer in the rear, which I can throw in for $50 if interested. It's a flush fitment with no rubbing unless you're going low. Not looking to remove the tires at the moment.
One front (edited 3/20: one front, not two) and one rear has had the lip refinished, so it's a slightly different color. Close up pics pending. No cracks or bends.

Lots of messages about my fitment and rim damage, so (clicking will take you to the high resolution).

• 19x9.5 +12 with 255/35/19 lowered at my height results in slight rubbing on dips in the road. Check the photos to confirm the minimal tire damage. No rubbing from steering wheel turning range.
  • 19x10.5 +12 with 265/35/19 with 15 mm spacer (making the offset -3) lowered at my height had no issues. Spacer not recommended if you're trying to run a 275 or wider tire.
    ( Click to show/hide )

• Almost all of the barrel stickers are intact. All stickers have few nicks here and there. One of the caution stickers for reverse mounting is almost gone.
    ( Click to show/hide )

• Front #1 has curbing and refinishing on the lip. About 40% of the rim has been sanded and refinished in two places. Hard to see since the undamaged area is pretty shiny too. I tried to focus on the areas of the worst damage.
    ( Click to show/hide )

• Front #2 has no curb damage.
    ( Click to show/hide )

• Rear #1 has has curbing and refinishing on the lip. About 75% of the lip has been sanded and refinished. Again, hard to see the full extent since the rest of the lip has some shine.
    ( Click to show/hide )

• Rear #2 has no curb damage.
    ( Click to show/hide )

BC Racing BR coilovers - SOLD
Z1 Motorsports
Off the car, ready for buyer pick up. I bought these used, driven 20k on them. No squeaks or leaks so far, and they ride great. Includes spanner wrenches.

K&N Typhoon intakes - SOLD
The Z Store
Comes with hoses, brackets and heat shields. No issues with fitment. I can clean and re-oil if needed (last time was about 10,000 miles ago).

Password: JDM engine covers- SOLD
Battery, brake fluid, and radiator cover. All in carbon kevlar. Some scratches on the radiator cover due to interference with the hood, but this is a known issue.

Shine Auto rear spats - SOLD
Shine Auto Project
Full FRP, painted A54 (Solid Red). Some scratches on the bottom from being low. Fitment is very good. Did not come with brackets for the bottom hole. I can include my jerry-rigged bracket for the bottom hole. There are a few forum threads on how to create your own. [link]

Rear fog light (JDM, with flasher module) - SOLD
Z1 Motorsports
I hardwired the flasher module to the pigtail and tapped the brake light. Comes with LED bulb inside.
YouTube Link

Fast Intentions TDX catback (SS, 12" resonator) - SOLD
Off the car, ready for buyer pick up. A few scratches and dings on bottom from being low. No leaks or cracks.

Fast Intentions test pipes (non resonated) - SOLD
SPC rear camber arms - SOLD (comes with toe bolts)

Last edited by shihtake; 08-17-2020 at 04:17 PM. Reason: updated links
shihtake is offline   Reply With Quote