View Single Post
Old 03-15-2016, 10:53 AM   #30 (permalink)
Fuzzzy
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z 7AT MR
Fuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond repute

Backs are as different as seats. I have some back issues, but when I first got the Z I noticed no problems. However, I soon learned that when I hit a major bump, my back lit up. After a bit, I figured it was due to the lack of lumbar support in the seat (cloth btw).

I tried a small lumbar support cushion and the difference was amazing. I may eventually go to a different seat to get built-in lumbar support, but aside from the mild embarrassment of having a seat cushion in the Z, the cushion is fine.

When we took our two-week road trip in October, we drove several hours most days and 10 hours one day. I had no issues with the seat + cushion at all. My wife had no issues in the passenger seat. As with many Z "things" and with backs, YMMV.
Fuzzzy is offline   Reply With Quote