View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 09:52 PM   #89 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

I will keep that in mind, If I had more time I would of made it nicer as I even said in the description of the install. Fiberglass takes time to cure and sand and paint. I had three days some installs only one. How wiring is done is important just as much as other things. The customer liked having the amp where it was installed. Plus cost goes up for fiberglass. Install looks great! though especially for being in your own car and being able to take your time I would say that you easily took over 4 days to do that.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/

Last edited by bigaudiofanat; 01-05-2010 at 08:33 AM.
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote