Thread: 370z new owner
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 06:11 AM   #12 (permalink)
dwsq
Base Member

Drives: 370z monterey blue
dwsq is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by epod86 View Post
I got some questions

How is the keyless system? Do you find yourself waiting at the door after you push the button on the handle/trunk/gas cap? Also, can you press and hold the start button rather than tapping it twice to start the car? The manual doesn't make any mention.

What do you think of the blue? I've resisted the urge to go to a dealer and see for fear of buying something I can't afford (yet). I've always preferred blue, but more of a navy, like the shades you find on Shelby Cobras. what do you think of the monterey?
Far as the keyless entry, it is one of those things that you don't even think about, I have the key in my pocket, I push unlock walk up to the car and open the door, I then put my foot on the Brake and just push the start button, you don't have to tap it twice. If you just want ACC then you don't push the brake pedal, just push start and just the radio will come on.

Far as the blue, I have always owned black vehicles, but this one stands out and frankly I hope not to many people order blue, the color changes as the day goes by from what looks really light blue to almost ocean blue at times..

The keyless entry and start is so natural, all cars should have it, feels like your stealing your own car...

D
dwsq is offline   Reply With Quote