View Single Post
Old 03-09-2016, 06:46 AM   #26 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
I'd extend that beyond insurance to anything with a dollar sign on it.
to extend the thought... if you're not in bed with that person don't do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Also, $3200 a year insurance on a Z? Good lord.
uhhh I would have been about that if my speeding ticket went through... but op admitted to being a bad driver so nvm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrizzo53 View Post
I'm not disagreeing with you, but how can me taking a 6,000$ loan a big mistake? I'm trying to understand this more, but I just can't see where it is bad other than him not paying me.. I don't mind making the payments. I'm in a very secure place financially on my part. Once the loan is paid off, the title gets written to him and that's all for me and him.
you're willing to fork up 6k? want to send me some? i'll even give you a free tug.

seriously though your driving record is crap. his is I'm assuming also crap. why can't his parents put him on their title till he starts wearing his tightie whities?

what if he wrecks his bike? what if he runs away? skips bail? steals your gf?

nvm do whatever you like but don't come back here because you'll get a big fat 'we told you so'
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote