View Single Post
Old 03-08-2016, 09:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
Joker_J
Track Member

Drives: 2014 NISSAN 370Z
Joker_J is a splendid one to beholdJoker_J is a splendid one to beholdJoker_J is a splendid one to beholdJoker_J is a splendid one to beholdJoker_J is a splendid one to beholdJoker_J is a splendid one to beholdJoker_J is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk McGurck View Post
Brands would help. Most likely you can get 75% of what you paid if it's all spotless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
If they're all stock, you'll be lucky to get $75-100 for the intakes. The exhaust is next to worthless unless you find someone local going back to stock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Nismo#91 View Post
Stock parts are worth very little. Aftermarket parts on a car your selling are worth very little. The best if you can is to hold onto the stock parts and reinstall them and sell the after market parts. The non-nismo exhaust is worth the scrap value, the stock nismo exhaust used to be worth ~500, now I've seen it in the 100-200 range.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
as for shipping, i usually ask a bit more than the estimate, and reimburse the buyer for watever freight amount i didnt use. if it goes over, then i foot the difference and send him/her a scan of the freight invoice.
All the parts are OEM lol sorry forgot to place that in the post.
Its basically the whole CBE, CC and Intakes...all OEM.
Joker_J is offline   Reply With Quote