View Single Post
Old 03-08-2016, 09:19 PM   #23 (permalink)
Memphis370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 MB
Memphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrizzo53 View Post
I'm not disagreeing with you, but how can me taking a 6,000$ loan a big mistake? I'm trying to understand this more, but I just can't see where it is bad other than him not paying me.. I don't mind making the payments. I'm in a very secure place financially on my part. Once the loan is paid off, the title gets written to him and that's all for me and him.
If that's how you feel, just buy it for him and call it a gift.

Let's play this out... You cosign for the loan. He stops paying you (or never pays you). You get in a not-so-very-secure-financial place and you can't make the payments either. Now you've got a bad trade line on your credit report(s) all because he can't put on his big boy pants and handle his own business.
Memphis370Z is offline   Reply With Quote