Thread: [For Sale] Bride Reclining Seats (Pair)
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2016, 02:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
BeemaaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40thAE#472
BeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bride Reclining Seats (Pair)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggins3377 View Post
Do you have the certificates of authenticity from Japan? If you post those up that may help your sale, especially when the Gias and Stradias are the most replicated seats out there.

All I know is if you bought these "NEW" off a guy from TN you listing is both misleading and very suspect. I doubted they were authentic when he bought them and the same holds true here.

Im not hating on you as a member, but I want those who may not know about Bride replicas to be informed.

What does the certificate from Japan look like? I have been thinking about buying a used pair but very hesitant due to the authenticity.
BeemaaZ is offline   Reply With Quote