Thread: Shopvac
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2016, 09:46 AM   #16 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauly Z View Post
A moron? Wow, good job JARblue. Now if you read back you would realize that it was you that coped an attitude first because you had the indecency to not do your research first before arguing about something you obviously don't know anything about. I own this vac and I know that the motor has its own filter. I now know that you do not have the mental capacity to understand all this since all you can do is resort to name calling. Have a good day.
I copped an attitued first? Please ... I was just clarifying a simple fact that you misstated in your OP. And IF you'll actually read, I did not straight up call you a moron in my third post. I said *IF*... So if you think I called you a moron, then it is you who is lacking understanding.

I can't help it if you took exception to being called out. This shop vac does not appear to be anything special. If you'd care to share a model number I'll be happy to do additional research and prove you're wrong. At this point, I cannot find any shop vacs out there that filters the blower function as you so claim (certainly none available at Wally World).

I just have one more question, though I hope my insults do not get in the way of your reading comprehension this time

You say that the "motor" has a filter. This is different from a cartridge filter or an exhaust filter?

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote