View Single Post
Old 03-08-2016, 07:53 AM   #6 (permalink)
falconfixer
Track Member

Drives: Taco
falconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicerX View Post
I don't know why anyone would want a 2.0T version of this car. I can't imagine the fuel economy would be far off from the 300hp version of the 3.0TT (or even the retiring 3.7L), and 200hp pushing a 3500lb car would just not be worth the fuel savings, even if they're huge.

Plus... it's a Merc motor. I would rather have the Nissan motor, or I would just buy a C class instead.
I've said it before and I'll say it again and maybe it'll sink in somewhere. .. that "merc" engine is built right here in sister-******* tennessee right behind the plant that builds the Altima, Frontier, Titan, Maxima, and a few other engines.

Now can I confirm or deny the ************ is blowing up and Mercedes pulled the plug because we suck? No I will not.

But if it was, your Niscerdes engine is junk.

Bitch ex wife's scumbag lawyer made sure this went away.
falconfixer is offline   Reply With Quote