View Single Post
Old 03-07-2016, 01:05 AM   #36 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woket View Post
It was very short timed, a few seconds at that, it just scared me. I just got the car a month ago. The oil pressure sign did come on, but when I went and got gas and turned the car back on, it went off. I'm hoping I didn't damage anything, but it seemed to be driving fine and I didn't notice any weird noises at all, and it shifted fine and accelerated fine. I'm almost certain the burnt clutch smell was from the Dodge Challenger I was racing. <_< I really noticed it when he got the jump on me on the next street over. Anyways I'm probably being paranoid I know people abuse these cars but I don't want to damage it, and take away life because I messed up a shift on accident. It does have Snych rev, as well. As soon as it went into gear and it chirped my tires, I pressed the clutch in immediately, and put it into the correct gear.

Also, before that happened the Challenger couldn't catch me, but then I ****** up and really slowed down, but he got out on me on the second street and I was super worried I damaged something so I just backed off. XD Thanks for all of the advice guys. I really appreciate it.
Please familiarize yourself with the forum rules.

NO STREET RACING posts are allowed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEPI View Post
Since you decided to be a di*khead and race another di*khead on a public road - who gives a **** about your car.

Would sooner have you admit and apologise to the entire forum community for being a di*khead and endangering lives.

Thanks Di*khead for making 370z owners look bad.
Your mother should have swallowed.
I can understand the feeling, but it could've been toned down a little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis370Z View Post

Not be a buzzkill, but check out the forum rules - Forum Rules:

Take it to the track.

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php