View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 06:29 PM   #76 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zsteve View Post
I dont know to me without the nav up top, putting a screen with no controls around it kinda makes the whole area look like its missing something. Im sure the unit is nice but just looks more plain now. Now if the nav was there up top then I think it would blend in better, but then you wouldnt need to get the new HU then. Did you change out speakers too? Did the new HU make any difference in the sound quality?
It all depends, like I said you can rip it all out and yes you will have to change the speakers. You can keep the head unit and amp and use the jl and req to install new amps and install new speakers. What are you asking towards? A new head unit will make a difference in the base model but a new head unit can not be added in the bose model without putting new speakers in.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote