View Single Post
Old 03-05-2016, 09:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
hrtbrknprince
Base Member

Drives: 14 MBMM6S
hrtbrknprince has a reputation beyond reputehrtbrknprince has a reputation beyond reputehrtbrknprince has a reputation beyond reputehrtbrknprince has a reputation beyond reputehrtbrknprince has a reputation beyond reputehrtbrknprince has a reputation beyond reputehrtbrknprince has a reputation beyond reputehrtbrknprince has a reputation beyond reputehrtbrknprince has a reputation beyond reputehrtbrknprince has a reputation beyond reputehrtbrknprince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Few pricing Q's again

So I decided I'm in the market for a 370 again after jumping around from other cars. Still want a Z.

I originally wanted a Midnight Blue Metallic manual sport package. The few I've seen had less than 20k miles and went for 22/23kish. Not really a bad price considering they are 2013/2014 models.

Now I've reconsidered my goals and decided I'd get an older one and with the money saved build the car. This won't be a daily driver. It'll be a weekend and fair weather car only so...

I kinda sorta starting feeling the Chicane Yellow. I found a few I'm looking at but I've noticed that most are asking around 20k with the sport+touring package and these cars have 60-100k miles on them. Now to me that seems a bit high priced. I'm thinking true market value for these has to be more like 14-15 given the age and whathaveyou.

The price cut as really screwed up the market value for these cars and its a bad deal to pay 20k for a 09 with 100k miles when there's 13+ out there for a smidgen more that haven't even lost the new car smell.

Thoughts?
hrtbrknprince is offline   Reply With Quote