View Single Post
Old 03-04-2016, 07:47 PM   #22 (permalink)
Memphis370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 MB
Memphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent K View Post
I traded my 12" resonated FI pipes for a set of non-resonated FI pipes with a forum member. I felt the system needed to be louder...BIG MISTAKE. It was louder alright, too loud and the DRONE was just unbearable. My wife wouldn't ride in the car anymore and I wore ear plugs until I got things sorted out. I ended up finding a happy medium by getting a shop to weld on 10" resonators. All is good now I couldn't be more happier with the results. The drone is gone and the wife rides in the car now. But to those of you that prefer it louder; to each it's own.
Hi, Agent K. Hope all is well.

Which shop did you use, if you don't mind me asking? I might want some exhaust work done in the near future.

Thanks.
Memphis370Z is offline   Reply With Quote