View Single Post
Old 03-03-2016, 08:04 PM   #6525 (permalink)
D.Stillwell
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Fairlady Z34/6MT
D.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond reputeD.Stillwell has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by berrydingle View Post
Ordered GTR Start button and did mine just now! Took 2 minutes, literally.

Sweet. I've been looking at doing that as a quick and not expensive mod. How does the stock start button come out? Is it really that easy?

In other news I covered up Z again for the forcasted snow tonight. Then tomorrow it should be fine again...man am I ever tired of this March weather.

But I have been able to get thru winter just with a good cover and driving it in between all the storms, wash all the time to get salt off, and I did treat my underbody with 3M rust proof/sound deadener spray...

6 months of ownership, 11500k miles, oil change coming up (every 3k), bought with 6 miles =