View Single Post
Old 03-03-2016, 03:42 PM   #168 (permalink)
djtodd
Track Member

Drives: 2012 Nismo TT
djtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond repute

Ugly but pasted the text here.

Kaz-the-spaz
Mod list posted below. This is without my 125 shot and without e85. This is pump gas, bolt ons, fuel mods.
Kazimierz Frackiewicz's photo.
Like · Reply · 3 hrs
Hide 78 Replies
Jon Parham
Jon Parham DD which is not a true comparison to a Dynojet. Our gains were 310-341. What were yours? We can't really see.
Like · Reply · 3 hrs
Kazimierz Frackiewicz
Kazimierz Frackiewicz Dyno Jet tends to read higher than most LMFAO
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Eric Wong
Eric Wong Looks like 325-376
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Eric Wong
Eric Wong Baseline 325 without tune and mods only? Sheesh. Idk how I feel about that lol
Like · Reply · 1 · 2 hrs
Jon Parham
Jon Parham Kazimierz, DD reads higher around here due to improper rpm pick up
Like · Reply · 2 · 2 hrs
Kazimierz Frackiewicz
Kazimierz Frackiewicz 325/259 was with exhaust and intakes
Like · Reply · 2 hrs · Edited
Kazimierz Frackiewicz
Kazimierz Frackiewicz 376.7/301 was with everything except 125 shot and no e85
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Jon Parham
Jon Parham Auto or 6mt
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Eric Wong
Eric Wong Kazimierz Frackiewicz 325/259 with 2 bolt ons and no tune?
Like · Reply · 1 · 2 hrs · Edited
Kazimierz Frackiewicz
Kazimierz Frackiewicz 7AT
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Kazimierz Frackiewicz
Kazimierz Frackiewicz 325/259 was no tune. Was only full exhaust and cold air intakes.
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Eric Wong
Eric Wong Kazimierz Frackiewicz jeez, freak motor or freak dyno lol

Got any 1/4 times?
Like · Reply · 3 · 2 hrs
Kazimierz Frackiewicz
Kazimierz Frackiewicz No 1/4 mile times yet. Opening night is tomorrow. I'm looking at going but unsure how weather will be.

Blessed motor. If I took it to a Dyno jet I'd read higher numbers.
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Jon Parham
Jon Parham I really don't think you would but I would like to see that go down.
Like · Reply · 7 · 2 hrs
Eric Wong
Eric Wong Be sure to post something when you do, all my friends are calling bs, not that it didn't really read that high but disputing the actual realistic numbers
Like · Reply · 2 · 2 hrs
Eric Wong
Eric Wong If every other 3.7 reads like 300-330 on that dyno then ok, but if every other 3.7 reads like 330-360 then I see he problem lol
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Kazimierz Frackiewicz
Kazimierz Frackiewicz See what go down?
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Jon Parham
Jon Parham If the DD is reading true than on a dynojet we should see 406-423. How can we help you to see a Dynojet number? I'm really curios and would love to see this happen.
Unlike · Reply · 3 · 2 hrs · Edited
Kazimierz Frackiewicz
Kazimierz Frackiewicz Dyno jet would be going to another local shop. But I know my car would read much higher than the one I got tuned and dyno'd on already.
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Kazimierz Frackiewicz
Kazimierz Frackiewicz I have absolutely no reason to lie or inflate numbers.
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Taylor Steger
Taylor Steger You may not. But your tuner does. lol
Like · Reply · 3 · 2 hrs
Kazimierz Frackiewicz
Kazimierz Frackiewicz Inflating and falsifying numbers is bad no matter what routes taken. It looks especially bad on any shop.
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Timothy Scheller
Timothy Scheller Smh.. Not this guy again
Like · Reply · 5 · 2 hrs
Timothy Scheller
Timothy Scheller Frank Presto
Like · Reply · 2 · 2 hrs
Frank Presto
Frank Presto Oh god not this ******* idiot again. He doesn't give up does he?
Like · Reply · 6 · 2 hrs
Kazimierz Frackiewicz
Kazimierz Frackiewicz Sup bitches.
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Frank Presto
Frank Presto Jon, his tuner has been accused many many times of having a 20-40+whp hot dyno

There were screenshots and whatnot in a different post that this asshat deleted.
Like · Reply · 5 · 2 hrs · Edited
Kazimierz Frackiewicz
Kazimierz Frackiewicz Deleted? Lol
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Frank Presto
Frank Presto Yes you deleted it. It's no longer there. Do you need a dictionary to look up the definition?
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Kazimierz Frackiewicz
Kazimierz Frackiewicz I deleted? Your dumbass is full of accusations.
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Eric Wong
Eric Wong Like come on though of all the bolt on dyno we have come across, anything over 330 is kind of rare and you say you really got 376? Smh
Like · Reply · 1 · 2 hrs
Taylor Steger
Taylor Steger His 1/4 mile time and trap speed will tell all.
Like · Reply · 3 · 2 hrs
Frank Presto
Frank Presto Wait until he starts with his racecar he has that he never says what it is. Then we discover it's neon and the post/thread gets deleted lol
Like · Reply · 1 · 2 hrs
Kazimierz Frackiewicz
Kazimierz Frackiewicz Congrats to being a YouTube video queen, Eric.
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Kazimierz Frackiewicz
Kazimierz Frackiewicz Post gets deleted? Lol
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Josh Todd
Josh Todd Oh boy. Here we go again.
Like · Reply · 5 · 2 hrs
Josh Todd
Josh Todd How about this. If you bring your unicorn z34 to zdayz, I will pay the entry fee for both you and this car at the airstrip event. Then we'll see.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Frank Presto
Frank Presto It's a gift of comedy gold that keeps on giving lol
Like · Reply · 2 · 1 hr
Kazimierz Frackiewicz
Kazimierz Frackiewicz Josh, why the **** would I travel from the Portland,OR area to Zdayz when I don't give a **** about Zdayz or who goes there.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Frank Presto
Frank Presto Again we don't care about you nor want you there.....but to see your fake numbers come to light would be fun to watch lol
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Taylor Steger
Taylor Steger *popcorn*
Like · Reply · 2 · 1 hr
Josh Todd
Josh Todd Well, I mean you keep inviting everyone else to come see your car, then talking trash when they don't. Why not the other way around? How did you put it..."what? Too broke?"
Like · Reply · 3 · 1 hr
Frank Presto
Frank Presto He has many more mods and supposedly has 55+whp but I'd run him at the airstrip just so any of boosted guys don't have to waste any time or e85.
Like · Reply · 2 · 1 hr · Edited
Kazimierz Frackiewicz
Kazimierz Frackiewicz Frank, even if I did perhaps your bitch *** wouldn't even run your mouth in person like you do on Facebook.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Kazimierz Frackiewicz
Kazimierz Frackiewicz Josh, I wasn't aware than when I bought my 370z I was required to think Zdayz was some holy *** God car meet.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Frank Presto
Frank Presto I wouldn't tell you your tuner lied to you in person? Yes I would lol now you run a ridiculous 1/4 or a different dyno without the laughing gas and e85 like you claim I'll happily eat my words.....just don't think I'll ever have to
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Taylor Steger
Taylor Steger You just settle down and run your local drag strip. Come back with your slips.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Josh Todd
Josh Todd Oh, and I didn't invite you to zdayz. Fairly safe to say we don't want you there either.
I just want to see you get walked by any of the 340ish hp cars out there.
Like · Reply · 2 · 1 hr · Edited
Timothy Scheller
Timothy Scheller It's for z fam.. Which you don't seem to care about being part of. But you try an troll with fake *** dyno numbers
Like · Reply · 5 · 1 hr
Kazimierz Frackiewicz
Kazimierz Frackiewicz Josh, I don't give a **** if you do or don't want me there.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Kazimierz Frackiewicz
Kazimierz Frackiewicz Z fam? Lol didn't know I was required to be like the cool kids and be a part of the fam.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Josh Todd
Josh Todd Bless your heart
Like · Reply · 2 · 1 hr
Kyle LateBrake Moroney
Kyle LateBrake Moroney Lolz. Just. Lolz.
Unlike · Reply · 2 · 1 hr
Frank Presto
Frank Presto Haha I love this ****.
Unlike · Reply · 3 · 1 hr
Timothy Scheller
Timothy Scheller Ewww Frank you love ****.. Gross.. Lol
Like · Reply · 1 · 1 hr
Frank Presto
Frank Presto Giggity Giggity
Like · Reply · 2 · 1 hr
Kyle LateBrake Moroney
Kyle LateBrake Moroney What happens at ZdayZ, stays at ZdayZ.
Like · Reply · 2 · 1 hr
Atif Daisuke Ahmed
Atif Daisuke Ahmed Why is the dumb mother fuckers always live middle of no where. They get to hide and act all tough without having to ever come face to face with folks.

If this guys numbers were true he would validate them. But since all he does is talk, and nonsense at that, you know its just smoke blown up his a-hole. He dont know **** about cars and or dynos.
Unlike · Reply · 6 · 1 hr
Taylor Steger
Taylor Steger He probably wouldn't make it a mile through the dragon anyway. Dibs on the magical unicorn engine.
Unlike · Reply · 4 · 1 hr
Josh Todd
Josh Todd Rofl
Like · Reply · 1 · 1 hr
Frank Presto
Frank Presto Dai better watch it he will toss in there his other car is faster than yours 😈
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Kazimierz Frackiewicz
Kazimierz Frackiewicz Atif Daisuke Ahmed, the next time I'm in Atlanta for a couple days on business. I'll be sure to let you know. Since you say,"they get to hide and act all tough without having to ever come face to face with folks."
Like · Reply · 1 hr · Edited
Atif Daisuke Ahmed
Atif Daisuke Ahmed Sounds good man. Let us know. All of us i am sure would love to hear your fairy tale in person
Like · Reply · 1 · 1 hr
Timothy Scheller
Timothy Scheller You might be in Atlanta but your slow *** car won't be
Like · Reply · 1 · 1 hr
Taylor Steger
Taylor Steger Zdayz would be your opportunity to meet everyone face to face. Bring the car.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Kazimierz Frackiewicz
Kazimierz Frackiewicz I'm pretty positive your internet thug life wouldn't be acting that way in person.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Atif Daisuke Ahmed
Atif Daisuke Ahmed Wont need his car to call out his ******** in a few seconds of conversation
Like · Reply · 3 · 1 hr
Frank Presto
Frank Presto Dammit. story time and I won't be around
Like · Reply · 2 · 1 hr
Atif Daisuke Ahmed
Atif Daisuke Ahmed Sorry frank, we will facetime so you can be there
Like · Reply · 2 · 1 hr
Frank Presto
Frank Presto Haha thanks Dai. Much appreciated brother.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Atif Daisuke Ahmed
Atif Daisuke Ahmed Np. P.s. He thinks i internet thug it. Damn. All this time i actually thought i was calmer online.
Like · Reply · 4 · 1 hr
Frank Presto
Frank Presto Me too Dai but guess we are living that thug life.

About 4-5 years ago different story lol
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Bryan Cobb
Bryan Cobb This guy again, LOL. He's got to be just trolling, no way someone is actually this stupid...funny stuff though like emoticon
Like · Reply · 4 · 1 hr
Atif Daisuke Ahmed
Atif Daisuke Ahmed Nah. There really are people that stupid. Scary rather than funny
Like · Reply · 3 · 1 hr
James Merritt
James Merritt Kazimierz, did you ever do a dyno run when it was bone stock..?
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Frank Presto
Frank Presto Yea I agree with Dai. If he was trolling I doubt it would last with him getting torched on the forum and 2 or 3 times on here lol unless he's just a glutton for punishment maybe then
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Kazimierz Frackiewicz
Kazimierz Frackiewicz James, no....the only time it was on a Dyno prior was with full exhaust and cold air intakes and untuned.
Like · Reply · 59 mins
James Merritt
James Merritt Ohhhh ok.. Well, keep us updated with your runs down the strip..

Fast Intentions • Volk • Stoptech • Carbotech • SPL • Southbend • OS Giken • RJM • Sparco • RobiSpec • AIM • Driver Mod
djtodd is offline   Reply With Quote