View Single Post
Old 03-03-2016, 01:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
YzGyz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nismo
YzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond repute

God.. I don't know how Ron and Big can help people with trouble shooting things like this via forum all day. It totally ducks trying to diagnose things and explainin it. So much easier to just do it and show someone. Props Ron.

I wild once again try tout find the root of the feedback. Switch rca around so white is in red and red in white. If the feedback transfer to the right then it's not the speaker or speakers wire. If it is still on the left then try switching speaker wire leading to the speaker itself. Unscrew them from the amp and plug left speaker in right speaker slot and the same for the right. If still left side feedback then it might be the amp itself or rca from the HU to the amp. Try switching those too. Hell, you center plug the bass rca on the front amp and it will play fine. Try that. You will have to go down the line and single out one component at a time till you fined the source. I really don't think it's the ground wire but never exclude it. Ground will usually give feedback to all speakers and will increase in volume with rpm.

YzGyz
YzGyz is offline   Reply With Quote