View Single Post
Old 03-03-2016, 12:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
370zHawaii
Enthusiast Member

Drives: A Starship
370zHawaii is on a distinguished road

Spam Musubi, Maui Mikes Chicken, and Mackys Shrimp Truck, the people, the beaches, the night life, the weather except in Ewa Beach it's like a damn desert, are all things that I miss about Hawaii.....

I don't miss price of milk, it was like $10 a gallon when I left with my Makai discount card....damn (cereal was a luxury for me LoL) don't miss the congested slow moving highways, they only had H1 and H2 and H3-which I never used, don't miss that they had the highest STD rate per population ratio and highest automotive theft per population ratio a few years ago, so high that it is not published, otherwise it would distract tourism, which is the islands number one source of income, don't miss the crazy amount of meth addicts. But damn I miss spam eggs and rice at McDees for breakfast, oh Spam is cheaper in Hawaii then here in Florida ...go figure. We lived in Mauka side and rent was $3500 bucks LoL yeah parking was limited and so is space. *%# is expensive but really nice.

Hawaii was the fitest state back when I was there, everybody wants to have a beach bod I guess, me I just eat pho and rice to get fat then drink Hawaiineken LoL.

It is a great place to live if you can afford it, other than that it's a great place to visit, I am only speaking for Oahu as I don't know about the other islands.

One thing I can say is that the people of Hawaii are way more relaxed and chill than in the mainland where everyone seems to be stressed and rushed. Just don't piss anybody off, otherwise you will be scrapping with their auntie, uncle, cousin, brother sis etc etc, and everyone is just about related.
370zHawaii is offline   Reply With Quote