View Single Post
Old 03-03-2016, 07:24 AM   #11 (permalink)
YzGyz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nismo
YzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond repute

That's an odd one for me. I never heard a single speaker give feed back. It's usually all or nothing. Go switch the right speaker to left and see if you get it on the right now. Feedback is usually a bad ground or if power cable is close to rca. Make sure all the connection to the speakers are good and tight too.

BTW, good choice on cheap but we'll functional HU. I have the same one. I have a 2 chanel amp so I only have 2 sets of rca running out of the HU. One to the 2 chanel amp and one to the sub amp. I used the sub output channel (I think it has a extra long tail coming out the back). It gives you a lot better bass control.

When all is said and done. On HU Go to: setup > bluetooth> select all channel.

YzGyz
YzGyz is offline   Reply With Quote