View Single Post
Old 03-02-2016, 06:01 PM   #9794 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
Well fellas, if you hadnt heard by now.. last sunday morning as I was I just about to enter the Saginaw Airport, I slipped and fell badly on some ice, ending up breaking my ankle and leg (below the knee) all at the same time.. I somehow still caught my 630am flight, and made it down here to Quantico.

So Im crutching it up, and will be on crutches several months.. I saw the Orthopedist yesterday and surgery on the ankle could be on the horizon, I go back to see the Dr on the 18th..

I hope all is well... Miss you guys.
Good luck with the recovery man! If you're feeling good enough before you head back, we can definitely arrange a dinner meet for you. Just let us know when/where.

Last edited by b1adesofcha0s; 03-02-2016 at 06:05 PM.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote