View Single Post
Old 03-01-2016, 09:44 PM   #195 (permalink)
Total D
Base Member

Drives: 03 Nissan 350z PPW M
Total D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derraj06 View Post
Hey Jeremiah, we've been chatting about this on fb a bit. If Phunk thinks this is suitable I'll join the group buy. I've got the baffled pan and ATI damper already, have some plans im working through to build a very fun NA engine which will include a billet crank. Seems like that's what the people here want to see along with your pump. I need to price some new pumps to look at total cost but this may solve one of the bigger question marks in my plan.
Great man, sounds good. Seems you have the correct supporting mods to go along with the pump, so I think you'll be good to go.

Very nice on the build, I think you'll have one heck of a setup when "finished". Are you staying stock stroke or increasing it?

New pumps are going for around $250 if I'm not mistaken. While that may push it closer to the Nismo pump, you're getting a lot more for the money. Better material for the gears, billet back plate, and a modified pump to help with cavatation at higher rpms.

Let me know when you're ready to move forward and we can go from there. Thanks for your interest man, much appreciated.
2003 Twin turbo 350z *under construction* 1500hp | 2016 Lexus RCF 435rwhp | 2017 Raptor 400rwhp
Total D is offline   Reply With Quote