View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 10:35 PM   #13 (permalink)
tru_Asiatik
Track Member

Drives: 2009 370Z 6MT
tru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by takimbe View Post
Surf City Nissan
17331 Beach Blvd
Huntington Beach, CA 92647

I dealt with a guy named Oleg Lana via email. Heres a revised version of the email I sent him:

I am looking for a black/black or Blue/Black BASE 7AT (no touring), with sports package, kick plates, splash guards, and floor mats. We are both looking to get a profit/good deal, and I want to be up front as possible, so I am proposing that you take the price YOU pay for the car I want (not invoice, definitely not sticker), add 4% profit for you, and let me know the number you come up with. Add 695 delivery charge, 7.75% tax, 320 licensing, titles, fees, and then give me a bottom line out the door price.

I can tell you right now that I won't entertain anything over XX,XXX flat (thats with TTL), as that's the offer on the table right now.
thanks ill add them to my list of dealers
how much did you offer them if you dont mind me asking?

Last edited by tru_Asiatik; 02-22-2009 at 10:52 PM.
tru_Asiatik is offline   Reply With Quote