View Single Post
Old 02-29-2016, 03:33 PM   #92 (permalink)
HulaGirl
Track Member

Drives: 370Z Base Man Pearl
HulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColemanLee09 View Post
The velcro part is a lot easier if u have someone pushing down on the front in the middle of the seat and someone pulling the velcro from the back. Headrest was hard with 1 person and damn near impossible, but with 2 people just flip the headrest clazzio inside out about half way and just have 1 person squeeze the headrest and the other person pull down on it, 5 min job with 2 people, 1 person couldn't even do it in 1 hour. haha.
Hubby was helping me with the seat cover and we pushed/pulled, pushed/pulled. Gonna wait for a warmer day and a few times sitting on it to see if it stretches a bit. Gotta say, it looks great even though the velcro is not attached.

I did the headrests myself since he had to move on to another project. Took me about 75 min to do both with a hairdryer. I had them off the seat, inside the house. Probably a mistake but they got done.