View Single Post
Old 02-29-2016, 03:07 PM   #21 (permalink)
scope22
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: wife crazy
scope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond reputescope22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ard View Post
figured i would follow up here since this thread helped me a lot. as GalletGun stated, it is the window regulator.

first dealer i went to said basically screw you. next dealer i went to went ahead and replaced the window regulator under warranty (they replaced the outer "frame" of the regulator, not the motor). this fixed the problem.

Thanks!
I had the same issue....but i will say that the door hasn't been quite the same since, at first door glass was off, took the car back and they fixed it but just doesn't seem right, so be warned it seems that they have to re-adjust the glass and chances are its not going to be 100% the same way as it was from factory.
scope22 is offline   Reply With Quote