View Single Post
Old 02-29-2016, 01:30 PM   #24 (permalink)
Isamu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: every day...
Isamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASHJON View Post
Isamu, maybe you're the type who buys something to replace something. I do it right the first time and for a future build. It's called,"not doing it half assed the first time." I don't cut corners and can afford to buy very well known products. I also went with 1000cc EV-14 to include e85 with my flex fuel kit and also my 125 shot. Even better if I built my block. Instead of trying to be a smart ***....learn to comprehend builds and use more commonsense when it comes to builds.
bro, drive your car into a brick wall. I asked you an honest question, because you really don't need 1000cc injectors.. unless you are going for boost, in which case, your whole, oh, I am doing my build right statement is out of the window.
Also, just because you start small doesn't mean you are doing it half-assed..
now please, go away, your build sucks, you suck. and your mom should have swallowed

黒子 ('Kuroko')
Project: SuperNova Owner/Operator and Lead designer @BlackGuard Aeroworks
Isamu is offline   Reply With Quote