View Single Post
Old 02-29-2016, 08:42 AM   #19 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on your tune and numbers. If you're happy that's all that matters

Not trying to dog your decision, but it sounds like you didn't do much research if you hadn't even heard of Ecutek before getting your tune. In my personal experience, Uprev's throttle response improvement sucks compared to Ecutek (directly comparing several local Z's with Uprev to my Z with Ecutek). Ecutek has data tables in its software with actual data from the car unlike Uprev. Not to mention all the Race Rom features like launch control and such. And a little bit of research just on this forum would have revealed that there are more and more tuners getting better numbers out of Ecutek than Uprev. Even with NA motors. The last update I heard from Uprev was they were going to add the ability to pipe in engine noises through your audio system

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote