View Single Post
Old 02-29-2016, 08:25 AM   #18 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ40th View Post
I can help you get a deal on that Uprev if you're local here in San Diego haha. Yes it comes with license too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm in Canada...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ40th View Post
Oh and for the record I'm N/A, BIG FREAKING DIFFERENCE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
well I was referring more of ecutek vs uprev on an NA application. did you do both on your NA build? I'm pretty curious.

on a FI'd application the ecutek seems to be a lot better in terms of what it offers. I could be wrong though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrizzo53 View Post
310 WHP... I'm very happy with it, I had a baseline of 270something. I'm very satisfied with it... awesome torque when you launch it at 4500 weehooo
keep doing that and you'll need a new clutch/csc soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrizzo53 View Post
Thanks you! And really would you mine to share those other purchases? Oil cooler, pulleys? What do you have in mind?? The tuner was great man he said my machine was running great!
if you get anything to adjust your HP you just wasted your money on the tune in the first place... should of waited until you are done modding

Last edited by mishuko; 02-29-2016 at 08:29 AM.
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote