View Single Post
Old 02-28-2016, 12:40 PM   #1503 (permalink)
JWillis72
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z yellow 7AT
JWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z&I View Post
Hey JWillis ...

I did hear back from rb Racing ... that switch is a special order item - custom made as needed.
These guys are serious in what they do,which is racing, and take pride in their craftmanship.
You'll need to contact them directly after you talk with AAM or EcuTek.

In the meantime - here is a youtube of the EcuTek launch control being demonstrated in a 370z.
https://youtu.be/TzEf5pnEIVw

Since you are a track racer you might not even have the need for Launch Control - or if you only use it occasionally you can always set it by trial and error and just leave it.

In this case you should be able to hijack the Cruise Control and use it for the Traction Control instead.
Double Check with EcuTek on this to see if it is a good option.
Thanks again, I will call them tomorrow and get one ordered.
JWillis72 is offline   Reply With Quote