View Single Post
Old 02-26-2016, 06:30 PM   #185 (permalink)
Total D
Base Member

Drives: 03 Nissan 350z PPW M
Total D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmo370z View Post
Well i guess you just need to start testing and post the results. Sounds like a great product. Opening up the block to get to oil gears, doesn't seem like something worth doing on a product that hasnt seen any time.on at the VHR platform.
That's the plan. Most people wanting these gears and back plate, will be people in the middle of motors builds or this is a purchase getting ready for one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbrettin View Post
So the oil pump can pump enough oil at 8500rpm providing the vehicle has a better crankshaft (de-stroked?), titanium springs, and the billet gears?
Correct, as long as the supporting mods are there, the pumps will be fine. Add an ATI dampener and CJM oil pan, then you should be good to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Plus a good dampener (ATI). Not one of those lightened one that are made from aluminum. Be a good idea to get one of phunk's baffled oil pans too.
Exactly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbrettin View Post
I'm interested but this sounds like a next year project for me.
Time to get it is when they are ready , that way when you do the build, you'll have it ready.

We are just trying to pick up where CJM left off and produce something for the community, that will address the issues the stock and Nismo pumps have.
Total D is offline   Reply With Quote