View Single Post
Old 02-26-2016, 05:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Daniel123588
Base Member

Drives: 2012 370z sport
Daniel123588 is a name known to allDaniel123588 is a name known to allDaniel123588 is a name known to allDaniel123588 is a name known to allDaniel123588 is a name known to allDaniel123588 is a name known to all
Default Just another shine amuse rep kit thread

(Supposed to be THREAD not THREAT LOL, I cant seem to change the title)
Hi 370z forum,
Rather a new member to this particular forum here and have spent numerous time browsing this forum, can definitely see who the most active members are.
Second kit I've purchased from Shine Auto (previous was 350z) and wanted to just give credit where good credit is due.
Just got the kit today and everything was packed perfectly well and arrived rather quick considering I live in Oahu. Ken from Shine Auto was really helpful and responded to my emails rather quick. Estimates were accurate and he kept me updated during the entire transaction from the time of inquiry to purchase to delivery. Not sure why some people always have a hard time getting in touch with them.
Interestingly, I don't have my 370z yet and just grabbing all the part I need so once I get the car I can put it all together.
Pics are always helpful so ive added more pics for future customers and enthusiast to have a better idea. I am aware there is already the post that CoolToy user put together which was of great help.
Enjoy the pics. Diffuser is not from Shine but rather from Fujimura.
Amuse rep front, amuse rep skirts, and NOT the amuse rep rear but rather the spats attachments (not sure who the original producer is).

Last edited by Daniel123588; 02-27-2016 at 01:10 AM.
Daniel123588 is offline   Reply With Quote