View Single Post
Old 02-25-2016, 11:43 AM   #8 (permalink)
solidus
Track Member

Drives: 15' Nismo Black 6MT
solidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond repute

There's no "sketch" going on he gave you a break. You don't need to call or check, I've voided more tickets than I can remember for more reasons than I can remember. Think about this: I stop a guy in a Corvette for going 95 in a 35 on laser coming over a hill. When I walk up I'm smiling and shaking my head because we both knew I got him honest. The Vette was a rental he was taking back to fly out from the airport. I smiled and told him the only thing that could help him is if he drove a Prius every day. As he was pulling out his license he handed me a Texas registration showing that he owned a Prius. I handed him back his stuff and told him to keep it at 15 over and watch out for idiots. He did't believe me until I walked away and went to shoot the next line of cars.

You're fine.
solidus is offline   Reply With Quote