View Single Post
Old 02-25-2016, 09:31 AM   #51 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

i got the clearbra and tint done yesterday. guy did great. i need to wait for it to dry a few more days before i wash the car, then ill take some snaps. it's about 30F this week where im at going up to maybe upper 40's by the weekend.. but then going back down for more snow next week.

next on the list are matte black stainless plate frames coming in tomorrow, hopefully.. followed by getting a blendmount for my V1. im still thinking about getting some sort of cradle for my iphone6s. the HK stereo sounds decent and nav is convenient, but the whole starlink system is slow and meh.. id still get the nav and HK if i was to buy again, but if you're thinking about upgrading the stereo, might as well just get the base STI and a nice cradle for your phone.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote