View Single Post
Old 02-24-2016, 12:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tokugawa
Base Member

Drives: 2010 1 of 27 370Z's
Tokugawa has a reputation beyond reputeTokugawa has a reputation beyond reputeTokugawa has a reputation beyond reputeTokugawa has a reputation beyond reputeTokugawa has a reputation beyond reputeTokugawa has a reputation beyond reputeTokugawa has a reputation beyond reputeTokugawa has a reputation beyond reputeTokugawa has a reputation beyond reputeTokugawa has a reputation beyond reputeTokugawa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Living in Hawaii

Ok Looking for people weighing in on this discussion. I've read multiple stories and countless threads about living in Hawaii. So now I am looking to obtain peoples opinions who actually live there to separate the fluff and drama from the facts. What better place to obtain the data than a forum, especially of sports car owners
So we all know its a fact that Hawaii is expensive. When I did research on a comparison on the mainland, percentage ranged up to 65% more than some of the major cities on the mainland. However if you did a comparison between say Hawaii and Tel Aviv or Munich Germany, it was like 35%. That spread out over a year isn't really astronomical.

So what's your feedback on the living costs and stuff in Hawaii. Doable, not doable etc....
Tokugawa is offline   Reply With Quote