View Single Post
Old 02-24-2016, 11:25 AM   #172 (permalink)
ban25
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 17 C7 Z06 M7
ban25 has a reputation beyond reputeban25 has a reputation beyond reputeban25 has a reputation beyond reputeban25 has a reputation beyond reputeban25 has a reputation beyond reputeban25 has a reputation beyond reputeban25 has a reputation beyond reputeban25 has a reputation beyond reputeban25 has a reputation beyond reputeban25 has a reputation beyond reputeban25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Total D View Post
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you guys know, after talking with Charles, I'll be taking over the torch to get these gears made. This will allow him to continue on other product development and since we already have the DE/Revup gears done, it makes sense.

The drawings should be done in a few weeks and then we can start getting them made. We are using a Nismo pump as our base pump, so we know what to improve and what to leave alone. We do the full pump service, so pump is modified to accommodate the billet gears and we will also attach our billet back plate.

If you're interested let me know and we can start a list. I'll go over more details once the drawings are finished.
Sign me up!