View Single Post
Old 02-23-2016, 01:40 PM   #169 (permalink)
YzGyz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nismo
YzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enrique_370 View Post
I hate the 370z clutch even with a helper spring. I think its time to give this a try before I sell this car lol. Quick question I have a poly urethane trans mount. Has anyone had this combo yet? Poly trans and the RJM Clutch any feedback would be awesome.
I have urethane engine, trans and dif mounts. Yes, the car feels different when shifting. It's a little firmer every time you shift. The RJM itself is awesome. My brother's hated driving my car and avoided driving it if possible. Yes, my car is boosted, have lots of this and thats in it and they STILL avoided driving it. They all said, "It's not fun driving it. You have to Work to drive her." After the RJM, they said it's 100x better, "it's like almost a regular car now."

YzGyz
YzGyz is offline   Reply With Quote