Thread: Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2016, 12:39 PM   #1003 (permalink)
The Dimer
Track Member

Drives: 2010 PW 370z
The Dimer has a spectacular aura aboutThe Dimer has a spectacular aura about

Well last night was definitely a change of pace from the mid-season premier. Much slower, but not slow for lack of idea. We got some pretty good character development instead of just filler. It seems like there was a bit of a time jump from the end of the last week to this week, but I'm having a hard time figuring out how long it's been.

It was nice to see a more Daryl heavy episode (though increased screen time has never bowed well for characters on this show). I liked the introduction of Jesus, but the whole thing with the truck started to get a little goofy towards the end. Can't find supplies, a whole truck of supplies, the truck got stolen, we got the truck back, the truck is at the bottom of a pond. Welp, that the law of averages for you.

Carl and Enid were interesting to see. Carl still wants to be outside the walls, but it looks like Enid's talk with Glenn really hit home. Carl's reaction to zombie Dianna was very mature and I liked his response when discussing the situation with Michonne.

And speaking of Michonne, it looks like she's picking up the slack for Andrea's character in the comics. I not sure how I feel about it right now because I like Michonne's arc in the comic, but it could work in the show. She clearly cares for Rick and his family above and beyond the other main characters.