View Single Post
Old 02-21-2016, 03:20 PM   #44 (permalink)
AestheticCM1
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370z MT/ST/Navi
AestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond reputeAestheticCM1 has a reputation beyond repute

If you can only have one car, but you need to drive it year round, without question choose the Bimmer (but lease it). If you can keep a winter-beater on hand, without question buy the Z.

My previous car was a 328i. It was great fun, though not nearly as sharp as the Z cornering, shifting, or steering, but it was close. The audio system in my Z is superior to HK in my 328, but that might not be the case if you bought a base model Z. I say lease the 328, because my 328 was a legit money pit once it hit 70k. With a lease you let BMW take the hit on repairs for 3 years then dump the thing for a new model.

Last edited by AestheticCM1; 02-21-2016 at 03:23 PM.