View Single Post
Old 02-20-2016, 05:03 PM   #57 (permalink)
Don-MT
Base Member

Drives: 73 240Z, 10 370Z-R
Don-MT has a reputation beyond reputeDon-MT has a reputation beyond reputeDon-MT has a reputation beyond reputeDon-MT has a reputation beyond reputeDon-MT has a reputation beyond reputeDon-MT has a reputation beyond reputeDon-MT has a reputation beyond reputeDon-MT has a reputation beyond reputeDon-MT has a reputation beyond reputeDon-MT has a reputation beyond reputeDon-MT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGuyFla View Post
Yes I hear what you are saying, it took me a good part of the afternoon to decide & take a drill bit to the trunk after getting everything layed out. But I really didn't want to worry about that thing launching off the trunk while moving.
One thing I was wondering due to you living in Montana was if that 2 sided tape would become brittle in that cold cold weather up there & not hold as tight?

Let me know if you decide on the tape & how it came out.

Dan
My body work guy said that tape works well, even in the cold. My Z stays in unheated storage during the winter. My experience makes me believe that heat is harder on equipment/adhesives than cold but I'm still not sure I trust the tape.

My Z is coming out of storage in the next few weeks so I have a bit of time to decide. I'll let you know.

Thanks,
Don
Don-MT is offline   Reply With Quote