View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 06:43 PM   #28 (permalink)
Kyle@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Toyota Tundra
Kyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Fo12ce View Post
I think it looks pretty good.

My only suggestion (not that it looks terrible now) would be to maybe get rid of the area in the upper air-dam that is a design element on the stock bumper. It's that section the license plate is normally mounted too, unless that is needed to cover the crash beam or something.

Let people who are going to run the front plate buy your plate bracket that attaches to the tow hook mount and everyone else will have more room for intercoolers or intake ducting.

If you keep it please tell me you guys are going to paint it satin or flat black when you show the finished sample
You are correct. We have kept that center section because the crash beam is right behind it. That section actually hugs right around the foam on top and bottom...
Kyle@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote