View Single Post
Old 02-19-2016, 05:15 AM   #29 (permalink)
kaylikestofly
Base Member

Drives: 2010 Nissan 370z
kaylikestofly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by axmea? View Post
OP. Driven both. Two different cars targeting diff drivers. You can find the Z' s faults in this forum.

Z sits me much more comfortably than the bmw. Clearly sportier inside and out. Way noisier and louder. More engaging to drive. This has the fun factor and wins by a mile. Faster than the bmw. Transmission is rough compared to the bmw. Night and day. Turns more heads than the bmw. Who looks at a 328i anyway?

BMW interior is not that great. Some cheap plastics in there. Great 8spd auto transmission. Stereo sounds better. Cannot stand the car seemingly shutting itself off in a full stop. Absolutely hate that feature. That shutoff causes so much lag when launching from a stop. Did not care for the seats. It did not feel as comfortable and secure as the Z's. Smoother ride. Boring.

Again two different cars and curious why between the 2.

If I'm buying a bmw it'll be an M4 and nothing less.
just debating whether i want conform of BMW or Z. Im going on 27 and I feel that I have outgrown the z. I drove the automatic and to be honest I was bored with it after like 5 minutes. Plus I live in an area with not a lot of open (LA, lots of traffic and stop lights) roads so I do not think I can really drive it. This will be my only car as well...not a 2nd one.