Thread: P0171 and P0174
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2016, 07:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

So was able to get in the engine bay after the rain and sprayed some carb cleaner around the pcv breather hoses and all the intake connections.....nothing happened. At this point im thinking the exhaust gaskets are giving out since I've had the mid pipe down off the car twice now and they kinda looked a little cruddy the first time i had the mid pipe down off the car. Picked up some exhaust gaskets today so i can take care of it this weekend. Interesting thing is since i cleared the codes i havent had them come back, but car still has a little bit of a lag when it's up to temp and i try to punch it every so often.
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote