View Single Post
Old 02-18-2016, 08:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
karenf5
Base Member

Drives: 2016 370Z Sport Coup
karenf5 is on a distinguished road
Default New 370Z Owner Issues

Hello Everyone,

So I had my first oil change last weekend for my 2016 370Z and was informed by the maintenance technician at Nissan in Mananass:

1. I was sold a maintenance package that includes tire rotation - my car's tire cannot be rotated as they are different sizes - back tires are not the same size as front tires.
2. He stated I should not drive the car in the winter time - the car has been having problems with the driver's side window not rolling down when its cold outside. I find it hard to believe that a car should not be driven in the winter time...yes its a sports car and I don't drive it when snow is on the ground...but even when there is no snow the window doesn't want to work properly and the car has a strange crunch sound when driving first thing off in the morning - cold weather only. He stated that is just how this car is.

I'm ex military and was stationed in Japan....it does get cold there....but very few times does it drop below freezing...if it's true that the car should not be driven in cold weather below freezing, then this is something I believe should be told to potential buyers

He stated that I will purchase new tires every 12,000 miles because they cannot be rotated.

I wish I was informed of these issues/quirks before buying the car.

I still love the car but maybe I should have done more homework before purchasing

2016Z Red with Sport Package in Northern VA

Last edited by karenf5; 02-18-2016 at 08:24 AM.
karenf5 is offline   Reply With Quote