View Single Post
Old 02-17-2016, 10:28 AM   #192 (permalink)
tonythetiger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z PG MT
tonythetiger has a reputation beyond reputetonythetiger has a reputation beyond reputetonythetiger has a reputation beyond reputetonythetiger has a reputation beyond reputetonythetiger has a reputation beyond reputetonythetiger has a reputation beyond reputetonythetiger has a reputation beyond reputetonythetiger has a reputation beyond reputetonythetiger has a reputation beyond reputetonythetiger has a reputation beyond reputetonythetiger has a reputation beyond repute

Im one of the 1st GB, never had issues with communication with them, although very short answer response when I had questions. Kit was not easy for installation especially if you do not know any wiring knowledge. I also had to buy extra wires for the installation. Eventually got things going except for autodimming. Kit is working with no problems I just have to find a way to hide the OBDII wire. During the 1st week of having it running, there was 2 occurrences where the screen froze and the sensors was not working. Other than that it really does look nice and you get in the habit of staring at the screen to check on temp readings, accel, etc.

KWV3/Eibach/StillenG3/FI CBE+LTH+34Row/Uprev/SPL/SouthBendSS/QuaifeLSD/4.08/TommyKaira/Status/VolkZE40/AP Radical BBK/Seibon/Amuse/VIS/Sparco/WorksBellGTC/RJM/Nismo
tonythetiger is offline   Reply With Quote