View Single Post
Old 02-16-2016, 05:51 PM   #1496 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kay.zee View Post
You said the Z is a niche car, why would they make another car Z car to have the same niche mediocre sales?

12,000 -15,000 sales is probably what they would need to keep it alive. Chassis wise at least. The engines are already there!!!

What do you think the Z is? It's not a sedan. It's not meant to sell for the masses. Just modest enough to keep a legacy going. 5,000 per engine per year should be good. Considering it's one v6 and two tunes. It's simple logic.

Put it like this, people like you were doubting me the camaro would be what it is today before there was a production model and just news. You can see my posts in the other vehicles section for the 2014 corvette. When we were having conversations of the mystery camaro.

I called it blow for blow...
As I have on a few cars...

How do I do this magical thing. By sorting out fact from Fiction and leaving out my own personal biases.

Just like I didn't forsee the mustang losing all that weight delving into irs for the first time. Everyone threw that svt cobra as a reason for them getting it. But they were facing a lot of new regulations along with irs. All the so called e,parts came at me sideways about my delusions.

I was told the Q60 would never get a 400HP turbo by the so called experts on this forum well over a year ago... Lol.
What the q60 has?

I'm wrong about a lot of things... But not these things.