View Single Post
Old 02-16-2016, 04:31 PM   #59 (permalink)
zguynate
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
zguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteZ34 View Post
Haha I know what you mean! My car cracked a Ringland April last year and I was about to buy a house so when I had to pull money for a motor build plus buying a house. My girl got a lil uneasy. But hey she was getting a house lmao. Sucked not having a car tho from April till mid July. I was going to car meets and what not with my buddies with them or in my daily. SUCKED!

Haha when my motor blew, my wife told me "You know it's going to be sitting for a long time right?" I was like dang, just kick me while I'm down why don't you. I have gone to a few car things with a friend of mine. I'm so ready to get my own Z going. Gas has been cheap cheap, the weather is going to start warming up. I need my Z!!!